10 April 2011

Interlude by Edgar and Marcel


Hopie is once again on tour in the center of France.
What's so great about La Creuse anymeow? Are there any cute cats to pet?

Marcel, shush, I'm writing this blog.
I'm just saying.
Anyway, we've grown up since our first post and we've matured too. We no longer play with coconuts. See:


We lie around and bask in the sun and...
Edgar everyone can tell you're not really asleep in that picture. Does anyone want to pet me? I'm very soft.

Ahem, and we haven't eaten a single one of Hopie's tulips:


I would have, but we're not allowed outside.
Marcel, shush, or I'm going to bite your ear!
If you bit my ear, I'll step on your head, you...
Oops, gotta run, dear readers!
Does anyone have any tuna? Meeeeeeeeeeow!

7 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Too cute! Your kitties are no babies anymore...

Cheers,

Rosa

Anonymous said...

Good thing the cats are there to hold down the fort on your blog! ;)

Cicero Sings said...

Edgar and Marcel ... you are VERY handsome.

Julie said...

What cuties! The view and tulips are amazing!

Katharine said...

Oh, you two are so beautiful! Thank you for keeping up Hope's blog while she is away. And for guarding the tulips, not to mention Delphine! See you soon! Love, Grand-mère

Ivy said...

Oh, they are so cute and playfull!

Hopie said...

Edgar and Marcel are all puffed up to have received so many compliments on their post. Now there'll be no stopping them!!