22 July 2008

Exploring other talents


Well, since I got to the USA, I haven’t spent two nights in the same place. I’ve eaten some good food at restaurants, but was too jetlagged and hungry to take photos and write posts ;-)

Until I get my act together cooking-wise, my English-speaking readers can check out a piece I wrote on Katie’s blog, historic (p)reservation, called Sympathy for the Devil?. It’s about a series of random encounters and one in particular that happened to me a few weeks ago that made me think about life’s quirky sense of humor, about coincidence, about politics, and a little bit about forgiveness. While you’re over there, check out the rest of Katie’s blog too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon un jour faudra que je me décide à me mettre à l'anglais !

Hopie said...

;-) Tu connais même une américaine qui pourrait t'aider.

Anonymous said...

Et évidemment, alors que nous aimerions rencontrer Obama, maintenant qu'il est en France, c'est nous qui sommes aux USA...

Anonymous said...

my french is suffering BUT

d and shmopy, the two of you would stand a far better chance of meeting obama IF YOU STAYED PUT HERE.

please and thank you.

Hopie said...

D.k. and Katie - of course the REAL problem is that we WANT to see Obama, and so we have no actual chance of running into him ;-)

Anonymous said...

only partly true, my friend. if you to stay put, i will personally guarantee you eventually see obama in person, even if i gots to drag you on a hunt myself.